Friday, September 07, 2012

Frog—then and now


I got word this week that my small quilt "Small Frog, Big Pond" will be featured in the gallery section of the upcoming issue of the eMagazine In Stitches. It was first published in Quilting Arts Magazine with an article I wrote several years ago. It appeared last year in the Best of Quilting Arts book. That little quilt has had a nice life. I sold it several years ago, so it is nice to see it in print and soon in digital "print."

It seemed like a good time to revisit that little frog. I dug out my original sketch and made this smaller (6" square) version. It will be for sale at the Open Studio tour.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:42 PM

    As always, I love your fabric choices!!

    Linda Barnwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one memorable Frog. I remember the article because of the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:54 PM

    so great to see all the things you make, love your drawings with the sewing machine, sendin my smiles !!

    ReplyDelete